Sunday, April 24, 2011

Starbucks

Starbucks sells coffee mainly. This company was started in Seattle, America in 1971, and is open all around the world now. There are many stores in Salem, and this picture is the store which is in Safeway near Willamette University. Starbucks is popular and people can get orders to go, so many people visit every day. The president is Howard Schultz. People can buy commodities various places except the store. And this company sells tumbler and mug, so Starbucks is still used by many people.





5 comments:

  1. I love starbuuuucks!!!
    I'd like to drink all;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Starbucks coffee, but it is a little expensive for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to Starbucks in Japan. I was worried about ordering in Japanese but luckily a former TIUA student was working at the shop and she spoke to me in English.

    ReplyDelete